Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Just a quick one

awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
Hi guys 

Its officially the end of 2020 we've finally made it! 

My hopes, deepest regrets and prayers to those who have lost their lives in this past year I didn't know them personally but they meant a lot to lads of people and to those families their gone but will never ever ever be forgotten by those who loved them and knew them personally if anyone who has lost a family member because of coronavius or per say mental health problems which have been higher more then ever this year  please don't hesitate to talk to me I lost my nan when I was younger and I never got to know her which is sad but she'll always be in my heart as I'm sure the people you lost will too trust me I know how it feels!

If anyone has any kinds of problems that they feel that they can't always show because their scared what people will say come on here and tell us all about it were an amazing community of like minded people who knows how it feels to go through what you've been through or are going through let it all out and we will all try to help you I'm sure of it.

If you are struggling with mental health and depression please I'm begging you talk to someone about it because killing yourself or hurting yourself isn't the way out I know some people think it is and that people would be better off without you no don't you dare tell yourself that you are important you matter and you deserve a life you have so much to live for family, friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, husband's and wife's all of those things depending on who you are or what you have you deserve to live for I promise you. 

I've been contemplating self harm and killing myself but you know what? I'm still here sitting here and talking to you all cause I think it's a point we should all know about you know why I'm still here? Because I'm keeping strong for those I love and for most of us depressed people that doesn't mean anything cause we think no one loves us that were alone no there are so many people who would beg to differ and I know there are those horrible people who be like oh I don't like you because of so and so and you should go kill yourself or drink bleach don't ever listen to them they just want atention I think what I've come to terms with is no one's perfect sure but why bully them to the point of suicide? If you are one of those people I want you think about what your doing because you wouldn't like it if someone said those sick and hurtful things to you would you? So why do it? 

This one girl back in 2012 she committed suicide cause this guy kept asking her to flash and I'm not going to say what it means cause it is truly sick and that picture went everywhere to family and friends and you can only imagine what one mistake like that can do to a person and then everyone told her to drink bleach and to kill herself cause nobody wanted her there I can only hope that those people and that guy are rotting in a jail cell it sickens no it disgusts me to know that people out there are like that I can only hope that girl is resting in piece and is in a better place cause surely no one deserves that for a mistake feeling hated and unloved hopes and prayers are to that girls family honestly and to her as well stay strong guys 🙏

Anyway please please get the help you need if your dealings with what I and many others are going through there are so so many people who care about and love you and I am one of them I really hope at least try and talk to me if their going through this cause I'm here to help and to give my story and try and inspire people to keep strong and remember you are worth it you are loved you belong here

Please contact me I'll always always listen

Thank you 

Brandon 💯❤️

Comments

• awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Hi guys 

My hopes, deepest regrets and prayers to those who have lost their lives in this past year I didn't know them personally but they meant a lot to lads of people and to those families their gone but will never ever ever be forgotten by those who loved them and knew them personally if anyone who has lost a family member because of coronavius or per say mental health problems which have been higher more then ever this year  please don't hesitate to talk to me I lost my nan when I was younger and I never got to know her which is sad but she'll always be in my heart as I'm sure the people you lost will too trust me I know how it feels!

If anyone has any kinds of problems that they feel that they can't always show because their scared what people will say come on here and tell us all about it were an amazing community of like minded people who knows how it feels to go through what you've been through or are going through let it all out and we will all try to help you I'm sure of it.

If you are struggling with mental health and depression please I'm begging you talk to someone about it because killing yourself or hurting yourself isn't the way out I know some people think it is and that people would be better off without you no don't you dare tell yourself that you are important you matter and you deserve a life you have so much to live for family, friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, husband's and wife's all of those things depending on who you are or what you have you deserve to live for I promise you. 

I've been contemplating self harm and killing myself but you know what? I'm still here sitting here and talking to you all cause I think it's a point we should all know about you know why I'm still here? Because I'm keeping strong for those I love and for most of us depressed people that doesn't mean anything cause we think no one loves us that were alone no there are so many people who would beg to differ and I know there are those horrible people who be like oh I don't like you because of so and so and you should go kill yourself or drink bleach don't ever listen to them they just want atention I think what I've come to terms with is no one's perfect sure but why bully them to the point of suicide? If you are one of those people I want you think about what your doing because you wouldn't like it if someone said those sick and hurtful things to you would you? So why do it? 

This one girl back in 2012 she committed suicide cause this guy kept asking her to flash and I'm not going to say what it means cause it is truly sick and that picture went everywhere to family and friends and you can only imagine what one mistake like that can do to a person and then everyone told her to drink bleach and to kill herself cause nobody wanted her there I can only hope that those people and that guy are rotting in a jail cell it sickens no it disgusts me to know that people out there are like that I can only hope that girl is resting in piece and is in a better place cause surely no one deserves that for a mistake feeling hated and unloved hopes and prayers are to that girls family honestly and to her as well stay strong guys 🙏

Anyway please please get the help you need if your dealings with what I and many others are going through there are so so many people who care about and love you and I am one of them I really hope at least try and talk to me if their going through this cause I'm here to help and to give my story and try and inspire people to keep strong and remember you are worth it you are loved you belong here

Thank you 

Brandon 💯❤️
    Hi guys 

Thank you 

Brandon 💯❤️