Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Christmas spirit

One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
So I love Christmas and spending time with the family. This year I’ve felt rotten, my mental health has been bad, I haven’t been able to see my cousins who I love with all my heart and are my world always have been and always will be. I’ve had to try and get used to a new job which hasn’t been and still isn’t easy, I haven’t been able to hug my loved ones even in my dark moments. 

Tonight I’ve been in a real down mood and felt quite rubbish considering it’s Christmas eve, I haven’t been less Christmasy in all my life... until now...

so I was supposed to be seeing my cousins for the first time in 7 weeks and even that was only for a short while on one of their birthdays.
unfortunately I was let down and told I couldn’t see them tonight and will have to go tomorrow instead :/ only adding to my rubbish mood but then about half hour ago I received a text from my cousin.

Her ”Sorry I haven’t got much this year but I hope you like it”

me “don’t be daft, I don’t expect anything from you, all I want is to see you. Haven’t been able to get you that much either, you are so hard to buy for 😂”

her “sorry ha ha, can’t  you come with nan tomorrow?”

me “I already am, I swear child if you come to me after Christmas and tell me there is something you want I’ll kill you as it meant I could have gotten you something proper”

her “ I won’t 😂😂”
her “I can’t wait to see you it feels like forever”

and the convo went from there.

I can’t tell you how much I needed that tonight 
It has definitely made me feel a little brighter 

Comments

• Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Aw I’m so happy you get to see your cousins today. I hope you have an amazing time x
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @One-in-a-million I hope that you have the most fantastic Christmas. Enjoy seeing your cousins! <3