Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

questions

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
i found out the 121 is only 8 weeks? can venting b done in group session tht is mostly learning too?
what is 'mindfulness' about coz it was tireing?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    I think it could be done In a group session but I guess it depends on the services around you. Maybe it would be good to talk to your gp or someone who might know about group  sessions available to you.

Mindfulness I think is about getting in tune with your feelings and the world around you. It’s about trying to get out of our own heads, it can be helpful when we find ourselves consumed by negative thoughts. It can be tiring though. But well done for reaching out and trying different things, that’s an incredible step to take  <3

Sorry if this sounded patronising. Always happy to listen if you ever need anything. 
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    I have no idea what to do after the 8 weeks when the 121 phone calls have finished. There's a service called 'befriender' and I txted tht. do u no bout tht one
    Crazy mad insane
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    It seemed them in mindfulness course mess with ppls heads
    Crazy mad insane