Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Video comments

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
I commented on a video on YouTube, wat I thought of wat they're doin, tht they're acting unprofessional, and tht they're gay n stuff, would tht bring down a utube video, criticism of wat they're doing, telling it how it is
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Ellie, what was the reference to them being gay about? What's the context?

I don't know whether it will but if enough people complain YT might do something about it.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    I saw them taking the law into their own hands n shouting giving it big mouth. I sed wat I thought n they should let the police deal with it first. There's a ch4 doc on the subject
    Crazy mad insane
    I look at YT videos 'ppl catchers' coz bored, I normally listen to creepypastas, but 'nexpo' boring 
    Crazy mad insane
    Police don't catch selihpedop, so the public hav to do it. The one tht preyed on me is still walking
    Crazy mad insane
    Occasionally I get curb crawled, he came to where I was a volunteer, he tried to tlk to me and I told him where to go, by pointing out the shop. did I do the right thing or should I hav told the manager?
    Crazy mad insane