Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Heya, how many time hm

joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
edited November 2020 in Health & Wellbeing
Lets be cleary, i dont listen voices on my head. I invented to my family and to my doctor (except my psychologist, she know about). Why? I haven't fuck idea,,,, i just did, maybe for atention or a desire of being a "crazy person" whos hallucinates and can had a reason to hurt itself 
August was a time to crisis. September and October i was really, like, really fine. Looking for job, taking caring of myself, without any crisis, any lies, anything. But now? December its coming, everything its cracking again; i feel like shit. Im having crisis day by day, i dont eat, i dont sleep and everything its so overwhelming. Im tired of everything, of myself, pf my parents trying to help me and me hurting them. In tired of all
everything always goes ^^
Tagged:

Comments

• _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Sending big hugs ❤️❤️
  • joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    Thank you dear @Emoji246
    everything always goes ^^
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Sending huge hugs your way. I am so proud of you for recognising that things are getting difficult again and reaching out about it. We care a lot and are right here for you. It seems you have spoken to a few people before, your family/doctor/psychologist, which is really good. Are they aware of how you are feeling at the moment? :heart:

Also, well done for being so open and honest with us about inventing hearing voices. It seems you aren't quite sure about why you did this, and that's okay :smile: You've recognised it now and you mentioned your psychologist knows. Of course, honesty is important when getting support, but it seems you know that too, so this is all positive. It's okay :heart: