Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Update

Hi
I've really had enough so basically last night I had to sleep downstairs because my lift is broke and I can't walk.
I hardly got any sleep I feel rubbish my dogs kept me up all night I had to sleep on a blow up bed which wasnt very good then my cat kept messing around.
By the time all of that happened my mom had to come and sleep downstairs too but it still didnt work so after all that the time was 7am.
My Mom had to call my neighbour to carry me up the stairs so I can get some sleep and that was at 9am.
Now I feel like I have glass in my leg but there was no glass on the floor honestly Idon't want to die if there is glass in my leg 😭
Can you help😥

Comments

• Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Emoji246 Sorry that you had a rough night last night, sending hugs <3 

What makes you think there's glass in your leg, can you see it or does it just feel like it?
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hi @Emoji246
    That sounds really tough, I’m sorry to hear you had such an awful nights sleep. Can your mum check your leg for you? 
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hi @Eleanor It just feels like it  <3
    @Lucy307 My Mom just says there is always something wrong with you so there is no point telling my mom she calls me a drama queen :/<3
  • Options
    @Emoji246 You mentioned you usually use a lift, is this because of the pain in your leg or is the pain new?

If it a new persistent pain perhaps your GP could give you some advice ❤️
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    @Eleanor it is because i'm disabled I can't walk  <3
  • Options
    @Emoji246 that you for explaining that ❤️ Do you think you could explain to your mam what's going on? Perhaps she could help you get some good sleep? 
    Alis propriis volat