Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

My New Discussion in Health & Wellness is gone after I edited it?

jurlew4111jurlew4111 Posts: 32 Boards Initiate
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
I created a new discussion in Health & Wellness titled "Endometriosis - Does Anyone Also Have This" Or something like that. When I was adding the tags I clicked enter which posted it before I had added all the tags I wanted to. So I went and edited it and added an anxiety tag, but then it said that you guys would review it before posting it and so then it disappeared. It had previously posted just fine though?
I just want you to know that I honor what you’re going through right now. I am here for you.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Oh that's a bit odd! I'm not quite sure what occured there but hopefully a member of staff can get back to you :) 

Welcome to the boards! You can always try and post again or in the mean time discuss it here. Endometriosis is something I personally suffer from so here if you want to talk x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    That’s a bit odd could have been the spam filter as newer posters are sometimes checked by that. Hopefully it comes up soon but if it doesn’t feel free to make the post again. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • JordanJordan Moderator Posts: 343 The Mix Regular
    edited October 2020
    That's an odd one @jurlew4111! I've had a look behind the scenes for you and it just got flagged up by our spam filter. I've manually reapproved the post so it is back on the boards. You shouldn't experience this again. Sorry for that!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • jurlew4111jurlew4111 Posts: 32 Boards Initiate
    Thank you everyone! Yay! It's back ;)
    I just want you to know that I honor what you’re going through right now. I am here for you.
  • ThatFelixGuyThatFelixGuy Posts: 242 Trailblazer
    God damn robots - first it starts with spam filters, next thing you know we will all be enslaved by Skynet!
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee
  • jurlew4111jurlew4111 Posts: 32 Boards Initiate
    @ThatFelixGuy, lol wut :lol:
This discussion has been closed.