Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What male hairstyles do you find attractive?

ThatFelixGuyThatFelixGuy Posts: 242 Trailblazer
Trying to style and groom my hair without the need of going to the barbers. I have straight hair I'm in the process of turning curvy and curly.

What hairstyles are attractive to you, or you seen that are cool?
"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee

Comments

• Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Awww that's lovely! I love to see guys embrace their curly hair as I too am part of the curly coily hair club 😁

I do like a little length on top with the shirt back and sides but then again, I think the style that will suit you will all depend on your face shape, general style and curliness
  • Options
    I'm trying to embrace the curliness! It looks so much more attractive then my bland hair right now haha!

This is just step one in my makeover.
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves." - Bruce Lee
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    I love when my bf has super soft hair because it's so nice to feel :lol:  
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    See I wanna get that super fluffy hair!
  • Options
    My hair goes super fluffy - I don't think it feels soft, I think it feels quite wiry but everyone says it's soft. Especially if I use a hairdryer on it it goes full scale poof
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    I try not to air dry or towel dry - it can cause frizz so I try and let it naturally dry
  • Options
    It just depends on the mood I'm in what I do - I didn't want to use a hairdryer because of heat damage and my hair is very delicate rn, but I used it because we had an emergency right before my Childline training so I had to use the hairdryer and I loved how fuzzy it went 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Oh nice!

My sister in law has like naturally wavy and long hair and she is stunning, honestly. Lol.
  • Options
    I'm just waiting to see what mine will turn out like but long hair and stunning aren't words I'd choose for me lol. 

Are you married then? 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    No my brother is (kinda).

I stayed away from relationships for the best part of 10 years haha. Other then 2 really bad relationships with girls, and a few dates here and there
  • Options
    Ah that makes sense! 

My bf and I have been together almost 2 and a half years now but he's my first proper relationship - not to say I've not had one offs with some friends loll
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Anch0r33 said:
    Ah that makes sense! 

My bf and I have been together almost 2 and a half years now but he's my first proper relationship - not to say I've not had one offs with some friends loll
    Haha! Same here

The more I came to terms with the fact i am not straight, the more I started seeing guys and having some nights there...then Covid happened lmao. So I am just trying to prep myself to look good for when lockdown if lifted...a complete renovation if you will.
  • Options
    Remember, you don't need to change yourself for others. Make sure you're happy with your appearance because you want to look that way! 

I wish I'd realised that sooner - I used to hide my head when I was fully bald because I was ashamed, I then got wigs and everything but built up my confidence with my teammates while I was abroad and came back home without wearing any wigs or anything and I was happier with who I was 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `