Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

can’t deal with this

ems16ems16 Posts: 27 Boards Initiate
am done, I just want out of this friendship and just everything, I’ve got one more year of school left but a don’t know how longer a can cope with being friends with this lassie, am fed up 

Comments

• _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    What's up @ems16 <3
  • AnneFrypanAnneFrypan Posts: 335 The Mix Regular
    Hello @ems16,

We are all here to help you got through this tough situation that you are currently in. My top piece of advice would be to evaluate the situation if there is a way to redeem it I would try that, however, if you feel like that would not work at all I would try to end the friendship on nice and civil terms. I would sit them down a have a talk to see if you could come to an agreement perhaps? Remember not everything is going to work, everyone experiments and moves through there life at there own rate. 

Take care, hope you are safe, if you want to private DM me ever feel free. 
  • ems16ems16 Posts: 27 Boards Initiate
    Hello @ems16,

We are all here to help you got through this tough situation that you are currently in. My top piece of advice would be to evaluate the situation if there is a way to redeem it I would try that, however, if you feel like that would not work at all I would try to end the friendship on nice and civil terms. I would sit them down a have a talk to see if you could come to an agreement perhaps? Remember not everything is going to work, everyone experiments and moves through there life at there own rate. 

Take care, hope you are safe, if you want to private DM me ever feel free. 
    thanks, I want to talk to her but she’s so difficult to talk to because I know all she will do is shout at me and tell everyone else that I’m a bad person etc. Just can’t be bothered with this s**t
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    That sounds like an awful situation to be in @ems16 I can understand why you're feel so frustrated with it all. If you don't feel like you're able to talk to her like you mentioned have you considered deliberately trying to distance yourself from her? It might sound cruel but if it will help you feel better and look after your own mental health then trying to stop being around her could be the right move.

Either way I really hope the situation eases up for you soon and be sure to keep us all up to date with how you're doing. <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    You don't have to sacrifice your happiness for anyone, and you don't have to try to make every one happy. It's okay to let go of a friendship if all it does is hurt you. 

If you have tried talking to her but she won't listen maybe it's time to start hanging out somewhere else for a while. If she spreads rumors just say you don't want to be around her because of the things she's saying about you. 

It might hurt, you might think about her lots after but it's like getting a tooth removed, the pain is gone but you can feel a gap for along time after. Sometimes people just grow apart over time. 

I hope you are okay, do you have other friends to spend time with? You can always talk to us here :) 

"Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • ems16ems16 Posts: 27 Boards Initiate
    Eyepatch said:
    You don't have to sacrifice your happiness for anyone, and you don't have to try to make every one happy. It's okay to let go of a friendship if all it does is hurt you. 

If you have tried talking to her but she won't listen maybe it's time to start hanging out somewhere else for a while. If she spreads rumors just say you don't want to be around her because of the things she's saying about you. 

It might hurt, you might think about her lots after but it's like getting a tooth removed, the pain is gone but you can feel a gap for along time after. Sometimes people just grow apart over time. 

I hope you are okay, do you have other friends to spend time with? You can always talk to us here :) 

I’m so shite at replying to this but no a don’t have any other friends, still friends with with and a cba im literally scared of her 
  • JamJarJamJar Posts: 274 The Mix Regular
    Hey @ems16 I know this thread has been inactive for a little bit. Just wanted to check in and ask if you've found the chance to talk to your friend about all of this?