Home Gender & Sexuality
Fill out our Discussion Boards user survey for a chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!

you r valid

anonymous334anonymous334 Posts: 10 Settling in
i wanted to make a post with the hope it might help someone cuz im feeling poopy rn- 

you are completely valid regardless of your gender identity or sexuality. you are not less of a person  because of it, and anyone who tells you otherwise is wrong. I promise that there is nothing wrong with who you are and you are loved! <3

sending love, hugs, and good vibes to anyone else struggling to accept themselves, you're not alone aha 
have a good evening ❤❤❤❤❤
AnneFrypanLaineMilsyRosecoc0macMikeTee APoppyB

Comments

• AnneFrypanAnneFrypan “The biggest battles are the ones that rage within us.”Posts: 211 Trailblazer
    Thank you, this is just what I needed to see. If you want to talk also you can PM me anytime, I am here to support.
    anonymous334MilsyRose
  • MilsyRoseMilsyRose South East EnglandPosts: 193 Trailblazer
    I hope you feel better soon! We love everyone and you can all be who you want to be. <3
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 528 Incredible Poster
    I love love love this. And totally agree!

Thank you so much for sharing these positive vibes and I really hope that you are okay - right here to listen if you would like to talk :heart: