Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

is it right

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,960 Community Veteran
as its lockdown nd ppl mess with my head. i msgd 1 of the ppl who works at music who is nice. about the bullying frm the other directors. is it right tht i e-mailed the nice director back n forth telling him how i feel, wat i noticed about his collegues etc. should i leave it now?. the doctor mess with heads too

im struggling

luvs ellie xx
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Tee ATee A Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
    Hey @ellie2000

I don't see anything wrong with letting the director know how others are treating you! I think it would be nice to conclude the email conversation if you think the issue has been dealt with :smile:

Is there anything else you are struggling with? What do you mean? 

Hope I can help :+1:
  • JordanJordan Moderator Posts: 343 The Mix Regular
    I don't think there is anything wrong with letting the director know how other people are treating you. It sounds like he is happy to listen to you if you have been emailing back and forth.

Do you think you could tell us a bit more about what you mean when you say the doctor messes with heads?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,960 Community Veteran
    he sed 'you're high risk' my directors i went in too much detail n he hasnt replyid. the other directors insult me ina abrupt manor wen they say they r 'councillors', then i run away. its no gd wen i hav an issue for them to say 'oh stop whining bitch' i talk to a therapist on friday, i like tht 1
    Crazy mad insane
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    It's good you have a therapist Ellie do you find it helpful?  :)

Sorry to hear the other ones insult you that doesn't sound very nice! Could you bring that up with the nice one? Maybe they can do something :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld