Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What TikTok Songs Are There That Don't Swear?

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
Please don't laugh at me for asking this. I need a serious answer because I just found out a few minutes ago that the Friday activity for next week at school is Upcycling clothing and doing a TikTok dance to show the style.

I need to know what TikTok songs don't swear because I am 100000% sure that the teachers will not be pleased if they see students doing TikTok dances to songs that swear. 

The songs that I do know all swear or are not suitable for school. :(

these are the ones that I know:

Savage (a few swear words)
Somebody Come Get Her (promotes stripping)
Renegade (swears a lot) 
Becky (swears in basically every other word)
I Got A Disease (swears in basically every other sentence) 
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• Options
    And it is not my fault I know these songs. It is because of people at school always doing TikTok.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    The dance to Don't start now by Dua Lipa doesn't have swearing I think 

I don't think out west swears (slang it out west)

Laxed siren beat is just music it's cute and simple dance to do!

The blinding lights dance bit is just the music 

Cannibal doesn't have swear words 

Wipe it down

Tootsie slide

Stunning 

If you need any more let me know I'm sad 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Thank you 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Have you got the app? Might be worth downloading it and looking through to see what ones you like that don’t have swearing in them (a lot of them do).

My first thought was the blinding lights dance. No swearing in that :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”