Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

alone

ems16ems16 Posts: 27 Boards Initiate
I feel so alone right now, I have one friend and sometimes I talk to her but she isn’t a very good friend and she makes me feel terrible, I sometimes go weeks without talking to anyone.
i also just hate how I look and I have deleted all my pictures from my fb and instagram, I hate feeling like this it was 3 years ago when it started to get bad when someone from my old school found out that I was bi and they told everyone I wasn’t ready for people to know and then I moved schools and got bullied for reasons that I don’t know maybe because I was new or something, I go back to school in August or September for my last year but I have no one 

Comments

• RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    I'm really sorry to hear this @ems16 having a support network around you is one of the most important things for when you're struggling especially if you're still at school like you mentioned. Are you able to talk with any of your family members about what you're going through? Even if it's just to get things off your chest talking about your problems can be a big help, and you're always welcome to talk about what you're going through here on the boards.

Bullying can be a real problem at school and it's understandable that you're feeling so rough because of it. Hopefully when you go back to school in a few months you won't be seen as the "new kid" and things will ease up for you, you'll have to let us know how that goes. <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @ems16 :heart:

I am sorry to hear you are feeling this way. Please always remember that we are right here to listen and to support you - you are never truly alone :heart:

As @Riley asks, do you feel there is somebody in your family or another trusted adult that you can speak to? Also you say this started around 3 years ago, and it seems you have been through a lot in that time. Which, may I add, you really did not deserve to go through and I am so sorry that you did. Sending huge hugs your way :heart: I am wondering, within these three years, have you received any type of support at all?

Take good care - we are right here for you x