Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    zoezoe Posts: 29 Boards Initiate
    Apollo wrote: »
    Yeah you can see it
    su4osaibcjcw.jpg
    I feel like I can do better things but it's definitely the best thing I've done so far. I'm friends with a few artists and they all seemed to genuinely like it, which made me really happy.

And I don't really have any plans to watch or not watch things but I'll always accept recommendations

That is so beautiful omg! You're super talented :)
    “Smile, breathe and go slowly”
    — Thích Nhất Hạnh
  • Options
    @lovemimoon I'm currently on fluoxetine! I've been on it for around... 10 months ish? I hope it works out for you <3 Also I saw anime hehe. What anime have you watched? (my list is um... quite long lol)

@GreenTea Oh god um maybe some gentle stretches for your neck might help?
    — Thích Nhất Hạnh
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    Morning guys, hope you’re all ok
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @independent_ morning :) I'm new here so it's nice to meet you! I hope you're doing okay too and that you have a great day today :3
    — Thích Nhất Hạnh
  • Options
    Heeeyyyy @zoe my name is Elle, it’s lovely to meet you and I’m glad you’ve found us here! Lovely to see you’ve made a few posts already too!

I missed a lot in this thread last night, exhausted me fell asleep (yes, seriously) at 10pm so I don’t think I can call myself a night owl anymore :joy:
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Why are Bus tickets so expensive!
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »

OMG IKR!!! I have a bus pass so mine are free but hearing the prices of them are ridiculous
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »

Trains are so expensive too! My student railcard expired the other day and the thought of forking out another £70ish is just upsetting o_o
    — Thích Nhất Hạnh
  • Options
    Heeeyyyy @zoe my name is Elle, it’s lovely to meet you and I’m glad you’ve found us here! Lovely to see you’ve made a few posts already too!

I missed a lot in this thread last night, exhausted me fell asleep (yes, seriously) at 10pm so I don’t think I can call myself a night owl anymore :joy:

Hello Elle! Having a good sleeping pattern is really amazing though! So you should be proud of yourself for managing to get to bed so early ^-^
    — Thích Nhất Hạnh
  • Options
    I guess so @zoe it’s better than staying up till 5am I suppose :joy: which was me at my worst for sleeping schedules. I’m just getting fed up of the really long days haha.
  • Options
    I just paid £15 for 10 single bus tickets on the app. And I wonder where my money goes lol
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Morning everyone! ^^

Dear Lord, rip your bank accounts.
  • Options
    zoe wrote: »
    @lovemimoon I'm currently on fluoxetine! I've been on it for around... 10 months ish? I hope it works out for you <3 Also I saw anime hehe. What anime have you watched? (my list is um... quite long lol)

It's been three days and it feels like I've taken it for months. It's been rough so far but it's all good! Thank you! <3

Soo... Anime. o_o" Should I start with the popular ones? Cos my list is so long, I have an account just to keep track of everything.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Hey! I'm doing well! How are you??
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    I’m also very very tired
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Man, aren't we all tired at this point? :joy:
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Hello
  • Options
    zaynab_5 wrote: »
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    Man, aren't we all tired at this point? :joy:

My eyes are literally shutting even though I've had 8 hours of sleep sighh

Uuurgh that's the worst! Might as well go into hibernation mode. :confounded:
  • Options
  • Options

It's been three days and it feels like I've taken it for months. It's been rough so far but it's all good! Thank you! <3

Soo... Anime. o_o" Should I start with the popular ones? Cos my list is so long, I have an account just to keep track of everything.

@lovemimoon Hmmm starting a new antidepressant is always so rough, and it gets so frustrating waiting for things to kick in o_o Personally for me, it took 4 months of being on fluoxetine before the side effects settled down, but I'm really happy with my dosage + the effects now!

Ahahaha do you use myanimelist? Hmmm I'll list my favourites! All the Studio Ghibli movies (omg they are art!), Psycho Pass (tw: gore/violence), Soul Eater, One Punch Man!
    — Thích Nhất Hạnh
  • Options

@lovemimoon Hmmm starting a new antidepressant is always so rough, and it gets so frustrating waiting for things to kick in o_o Personally for me, it took 4 months of being on fluoxetine before the side effects settled down, but I'm really happy with my dosage + the effects now!

Ahahaha do you use myanimelist? Hmmm I'll list my favourites! All the Studio Ghibli movies (omg they are art!), Psycho Pass (tw: gore/violence), Soul Eater, One Punch Man!

@zoe That's really encouraging to hear! What dosage are you on?? If you don't mind me asking.

I use anime-planet to track both animes and mangas. I couldn't find certain mangas on myanimelist. :joy:
    I. LOVE. PSYCHO. PASS. Second season was meh but OOOOOOF. :s Soul Eater and One Punch Man are amazing too! Have you watched The Disastrous Life of Saiki K??