Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
     And it's official Sunday..
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,617 Legendary Poster
    @Eleanor aww, it definitely sounds like something I might like. But if I start a binge now I’ll never go to sleep. Was about to ask about you still being up. I thought you went to bed at 10?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Morning everyone 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Yeah I do usually, just had a stressful day! 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Might make a coffee
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @Eleanor I just checked.. 10 seasons are on prime! 😅
  • Options
    OOOOO I thought they were all on prime. My bad. Feel free to ignore all my facts from now on ahaha. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Ima go. Just being ignored. Sorry I made this post. Night.
  • Options
    @Liam I looked and it said you had to pay for the seasons past season 7?
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Just seen your comment @GreenTea ... will coffee not keep you awake all night ?😛

and @Eleanor oh... maybe not then 😂

@independent_ noted.. you got my hopes up then 😂
  • Options
    @GreenTea ohhhh don’t tempt me with coffee. I love coffee too. What kind do you like?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    @GreenTea Nooo you're not being ignored <3 I just said good morning to you :smirk: A coffee won't get you to sleep surely? :joy:
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    It's so hard to chat on here because you have to keep refreshing and then you're like 10 chats behind :joy:
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    @GreenTea I’m not ignoring you I just find it difficult to keep up somethings haha.
  • Options
    @Eleanor I know right, I keep refreshing and there’s lots of posts ahaha.

It seems you have to pay for a lot of things on prime. I thought Mrs Doubtfire was on prime but apparently you have to pay for it - I already pay for the bloody prime subscription come on people!
  • Options
    I hear you on that @independent_ . Amazon are money grabbers! Shouldn’t have to pay for something you already pay for 
  • Options
    @independent_ Mrs Doubtfire is on Disney+ if you have it :) 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    @Liam I know right, it’s fucking ridiculous the amount of things you have to buy on top of what you already have with them. I have an amazon echo and most of the games you can play on it have like in app purchases which are like for extras in the game. Same with apple. They know how to get money off people.

@Eleanor ooh, my parents did have the free trial but I didn’t know it was on there. I could sign up myself and get another free trial just to watch that hahahaha ;) 
  • Options
    @GreenTea Think you should :smirk:
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Now that @GreenTea has mentioned coffee I really want a coffee
  • Options
    @independent_  Good idea. Disney plus is mint 
  • Options
    @independent_ don't do it.... You'll be bouncing off the walls all night 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Aye. No booze & no coffee 😅 get a nice glass of water 
  • Options
    I think I might try to sleep watching Bambi, is it sad? I've never seen it
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    @Liam especially so because it’s only like a fiver a month! A bargain - and anyone who knows me knows how much I love those.

@Eleanor at this rate I might be bouncing off the walls all night anyway so a coffee will make very little difference haha, I don’t think I can actually be bothered walking downstairs to make it though ;)
  • Options
    I don't matter
  • Options
    Depends how much you like deer @Eleanor ... there’s one sad scene but the rest is ok 😄
  • Options
    you matter @GreenTea
  • Options
    @Liam oooo there’s an idea! I could get a vodka! Only kidding I’m done with vodka for today haha. Eww I hate water on its own.

@Eleanor from what I remember, Bambi is very sad. But I might be thinking of the wrong thing haha.
  • Options
    Alright @Liam I'm going to head of and watch it and hopefully fall sleep before anything happens to the poor dears. If Bambi dies ima be so mad

@GreenTea You matter so much, even if you can't see that right now. I hope you manage to get a good nights sleep at some point tonight and wake up refreshed tomorrow <3
    Alis propriis volat