Home Coronavirus/COVID-19
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Daily Quarantine Questions To Ask Yourself

DancerDancer Bog Off Justine!Posts: 5,878 Part of The Furniture
Hello Mixlorians!

I was looking at Google (to do with the phased lifting of coronavirus lockdown due to being peeved off at it.) I found a thing about daily questions to ask yourself in Quarantine. Just a bit of lighthearted stuff related to mental health as well. <3

1. What am I grateful for today?
2. Who am I checking in with or connecting with today?
3. What expectations of "normal" am I letting go of today?
4. How am I getting outside today?
5. How am I moving my body today?
6. What beauty am I either creating, cultivating or inviting in today?

Enjoy :)
I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
Azzimancoc0macItaliaJordanDistractionRileyEyepatchLucy307

Comments

• coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 932 Part of The Mix Family
    Love this! thank you for sharing :heart:
    Dancer
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 892 Super Moderator
    This is lovely :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

• fionnadelinefionnadeline Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
    Thanks, this is so great! I feel like they'd be great for a daily journal; as prompts for journaling before bed or something similar. :) Your HSM footer also made me smile haha!