Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Feeling v2

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
I get up have breakfast, good start 😊. I feel wobbly and sad, so I go back to bed. I get up again coz I play playstation. During playing my head feels wierd and during lockdown there's nothing to do. Up for an hour I go back to bed, blue top rich kenco coffee has no effect,is it caffeine. I was wondering:
Wat keeps ppl awake and motivated
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    hi @ellie2000

I’m glad you are having your breakfast! 

From what I’ve heard many people are feeling sad more often and don’t have the same energy and motivation as they did before, so it’s all completely normal to feel like that. It’s a massive change to everyone’s lives at the moment, so don’t put too much pressure on yourself. 

I personally still have university assignments so they keep me going
  • Gemma1Gemma1 Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
    Hi @ellie2000
    I'm sorry to hear that you're having a difficult time at the moment during lockdown when both human contact and general activity is so limited. It's normal to be struggling with energy levels and motivation at the moment, you're not alone in how you're feeling. 

What I'm personally finding motivation is starting projects that I can do a little bit more of every day for example drawing or sewing, something new that I didn't get to do before lockdown. Or if I'm feeling tired or just drained, it helps sometimes to put on some music and dance or sing along.