Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I remember

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,008 Community Veteran
I remember a place that I stayed at, the workers were hmmm. They were threating me, saying 'wat the hell r u playing at'  and  ' come back here, u c-nt' and staring at me at the gym, grabbing me from the swing, threatened me with a knife at one point. making me not enjoy life, And banning me from parties. Banning me from wearing clothes, I still feel the cold now n again. All they got was a telling off and the sack. Should they had got more
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Han93Han93 Posts: 309 The Mix Regular
    Oh @ellie2000 sending you huge hugs, I'm so sorry that you went through this. 

Have you had any counselling or anything to deal with this traumatic experience?

You didn't deserve any of this. We are all here for you.

• Options
    Should they got more than wat they were given
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @ellie2000

All I can say is that you never ever deserved to be treated like that :heart: Sometimes punishments seem fair and other times they don't, but the most important thing is that you got the support you deserve. Have you received support for this experience? 
  • Options
    They didn't pick on the others 😞. I got support for the yr of the sexual assault. But not the psychological abuse n violence from the care grade people. I did everything positive, they didn't like it. They were god bothered too
    Crazy mad insane