Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I'm doing research (TW)

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,008 Community Veteran
Wat Ways are there to go to sleep, less painful so u do notice
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,048 Boards Guru
    How are you feeling today @ellie2000

I've just commented on your other post but I thought I'd also comment here and let you know we're here for you. I hope you're doing okay, would you like to share a bit more about what's on your mind? 

If you're struggling to stay safe, remember these organisations are always there for you:
    • Crisis Messenger are contactable by text, 24/7. You can text 'THEMIX' to 85258 and talk to them about anything.
    • Samaritans are available 24/7 to talk about anything that you are worried about in confidence. You can call them on 116 123. 
    • Papyrus has a helpline that is open 9am – 10pm weekdays and 2pm – 10pm on weekends. You can call them on 0800 068 4141. 
    • If you have any concerns for your health or safety, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E.  

Keep fighting Ellie <3

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤