Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

April photo challenge 🌸

2»

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
     a pattern
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster

Does this count as a pattern
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Yess. It's pretty too

Basically any MCU film 😂 Excuse my unmade bed, this photo was from a while ago 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Dandelion said:

Oooo avengers!
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 964 Part of The Mix Family
    Dandelion said:

@Dandelion make sure @Mike sees this he's MCU mad. ;)
    I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.

Community Guidelines | How to use the boards | How to report a post | How to report spam
     shoes for yesterday
  • MikeMike 🚀🌌 In my own worldCommunity Manager Posts: 4,026 Community Veteran
    Riley said:
    Dandelion said:

10/10 @Dandelion :tongue: Really hoping to get some framed posters up when I finally get around to redecorating by room! And do I see some exclusive posters from opening night there?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!
    Mike said:
    Riley said:
    Dandelion said:

10/10 @Dandelion :tongue: Really hoping to get some framed posters up when I finally get around to redecorating by room! And do I see some exclusive posters from opening night there?
    @Mike Ooh definitely that would be so cool. And yeah you know it 😂😂 went on opening night and then went for a second time a week later just to get the second poster 😂
    Mike
    something pink! Hydration/natural energy drink!
  • SiobhanSiobhan Posts: 14,417 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited April 2020
    Something pink my bed! 
    Don't suppose i can inspire anyone to add ivy to their room?  It feels more cosy!
    “ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
    GreenTea
    Just giving this a bump for the last couple days