Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

No Group Chat Break in April

2»

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Kasa2103 said:
    GreenTea said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    @GreenTea It currently looks like it will be on the Sunday. 
    I hope so. I really hope so
    Same. I don't want it to be on a Thursday. I have online counselling on Thursdays until 8:20pm and I would be too tired to focus on the quiz.
    And my counsellor would not be happy if I cancelled a session just because of a quiz. Or maybe she would understand because she is one of The Mix Webchat counsellors. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    @The Mix I sent you my questions and answers.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    edited April 2020
    Sounds like fun i might think about joining. Evening would work for me best 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    If anyone wants to host and write the round j was supposed, please do. I no longer have the time due to work commitments changing.
  • DiamondDiamond Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
    @GreenTea I’ll do it. What round was you writing just so I know? 
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    edited April 2020
    @Diamond
    Greentea was doing the mix triva, 

if you want to take over as long as shes sure thats absolutely fine :) you just need to write some answers and provide @The Mix with them and the answers.

you can find loads of info and facts from the website if you're up for it :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Laine said:
    @Diamond
    Greentea was doing the mix triva, 

if you want to take over as long as shes sure thats absolutely fine :) you just need to write some answers and provide @The Mix with them and the answers.

you can find loads of info and facts from the website if you're up for it :)

Mountainpeak asked first on another thread. I don't know what's going on. I advise they both need to message the mix
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    ah okay thanks! 

drop the mix a message @Diamond and see whats going on there :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld