Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

The Mix need YOU: How do you want to be involved in The Mix’s work?

HarryTHarryT Community Manager Posts: 320 The Mix Regular
edited March 2020 in We Need You

Hey Everyone!

Me again! As I mentioned in my last post, we really want to listen to your voices as part of our annual planning here at The Mix. Wondering what annual planning is? Check out my last post to find out!

Today, we’re really interested in hearing your answers to this question: how do YOU want to be involved in The Mix’s work? How should we listen to your voices? Discussions like this on the boards? Group chats to gather people’s feedback? Answering polls on our socials or by holding a more formal role on a committee? Or perhaps something that we’ve not mentioned would appeal even more. Whatever your idea is, we really want to listen to as many voices as possible – how would you like us to listen to yours?

Let us know in the comments below, and we’ll be sure to feed how YOU think The Mix should be listening to young people’s voices into the annual planning process.

Hello amazing human (yes, that's YOU). I wish that you could see the amazing person who I see within you  ✨