Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Reasons to live

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,962 Community Veteran
F.T.W h8 it 4eva. I don't c the point no more. Friends moved away. I wanna end 😞 I'm brrrpprrr. . Give me reason live. Wat r gd things in the world. FML
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    1) There are beautiful parts of the world with amazing greenery. Places that make you forget about all your worries . Places where the sun rises each morning and nourishes the tallest of trees right down to the beautiful flowers. Places where all you see hear and feel is calmness💛 Those are the places you're yet to see and if you close you're eyes and picture it, hold onto it in your imagination, and venture there when things get a bit too much 💗
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    This thread was posted a little while ago and might have some inspiration in it @ellie2000:

But now, my contribution would probably be... amazing people, and the things they create. You might experience that just as a conversation with someone, a piece of art someone created, an amazing meal, etc. People can be incredible and so can the connections we find in each other.

I know this isn't the same as not wanting to be here any more, but when I lose my faith in what I'm doing, people generally, or just the world, I like to watch a movie that reminds me of all the good things in life and the great things people can do together, or just the beauty of human connection.

Also completely agree with @Salix_alba_2019 - there are some beautiful places out there that can really give you some perspective and much needed tranquility. I'm reminded of that every time I go home and spend time by the sea. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I honestly find it helps me to take joy in the simple things!

A good cup of tea when i get inside from a cold day. Laughs with family and friends,
    those spontaneous outings for the sake of it.
    having fun, taking chances. 
    how the cold air wakes you or the warm sun makes you come alive.

I find slowly but surely i can enjoy the basic things and move onto bigger ones :)

remember we're all here for you! x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld