Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

February photo challenge

SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
edited January 2023 in General Chat

Heyy. Hope youre all okay. Im gunna start this on the 4th cause a bit late. Hope enjoy this months photo challenge!!!! <3

4 showing half
5  something blue
6 opposites
7 little details
8 home decor 
9 something you want
10  your screen saver
11 Your chioce
12  i would reconmend ....
13 last photo you took
14 love/something red/ self love,care
15 pink
16 pattern
17 tell a story
18 kindness
19 your view
20 anything
21 i have too many.....
22 fave photo
23 something begining with F
24 something you did today
25 creative
26 anything 
27 hand writing
28 the time
29 something youre proud of this month
“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Thank you shaunie
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Sorry I didn't do it this month, had too much going on, looks great Shaunie! 😊
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
     something blue!
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Little details

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Something i want. 

Is this polka dot top but yeah no money💩

This is my screen thingy. I think its cute lol   Little motivation

edited February 2020
    Your chioce

a wagon wheel with original wrapper

Last photo you took

this ottoman from wilko. Cause want one for teddys toys so showed my sisters

My view, not today, yesterday but I like it 😂 you wouldn't believe just an hour before this without the shelter of the land there was 6 metre waves 🙈😷😂

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Anything - played this card game in the club 😂 one way to beat anxiety and get to know more people 👌

anything-

this tree in my room looks proper cute. I got it from Poundland but yeah obvs wasnt a £1. Was £5. But really good price i think

I have too many... Shoes 🙈😂 I wish this was all of them but I have 2 rows by my bed 🤷‍♀️ and this was after my clear out! 

Ps. There is a story behind the odd shoe, the card game mentioned above said 'swap a shoe with a friend' so we did and now the other shoe is at my friends... 200 mile away 🤷‍♀️😂

Anything... Today's mood 😂😂

Something I'm proud of this month - my relationship. I'm hard to photograph this 😂 but I'm proud, for so long I've stayed single because of the trauma and bpd.. I was terrified of commitment, of being close to someone but that's changed 😊 this is probably the biggest fuck you to PTSD I can give. I'm living my life. It's not all sunshine and roses, it is a lot of hard work to overcome my demons, but thankfully my boyfriend is there to fight them with me 😊

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Somthing I’m proud of this month ..... I got accepted onto a aspiring Nursing work experience programme my hospital trust does and it really hard to get onto ! Also a LSA said to me the other day there so happy and pleased on how far I’ve come since September 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.