Head over to this thread to submit a song for our February 'Love' playlist that we'll be putting on Spotify!

February photo challenge

ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,344 The Mix Elder
edited February 4 in Travel & Free Time

Heyy. Hope youre all okay. Im gunna start this on the 4th cause a bit late. Hope enjoy this months photo challenge!!!! <3

4 showing half
5  something blue
6 opposites
7 little details
8 home decor 
9 something you want
10  your screen saver
11 Your chioce
12  i would reconmend ....
13 last photo you took
14 love/something red/ self love,care
15 pink
16 pattern
17 tell a story
18 kindness
19 your view
20 anything
21 i have too many.....
22 fave photo
23 something begining with F
24 something you did today
25 creative
26 anything 
27 hand writing
28 the time
29 something youre proud of this month
“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea The best. The moonPosts: 1,525 Postholic
    Thank you shaunie
    Shaunie
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,876 Mega Poster
    Sorry I didn't do it this month, had too much going on, looks great Shaunie! 😊
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Shaunie
  • GreenTeaGreenTea The best. The moonPosts: 1,525 Postholic
     something blue!
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,344 The Mix Elder
    Little details

“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Something i want. 

Is this polka dot top but yeah no money💩

This is my screen thingy. I think its cute lol   Little motivation

edited February 11
    Your chioce

a wagon wheel with original wrapper

Last photo you took

this ottoman from wilko. Cause want one for teddys toys so showed my sisters

My view, not today, yesterday but I like it 😂 you wouldn't believe just an hour before this without the shelter of the land there was 6 metre waves 🙈😷😂

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Anything - played this card game in the club 😂 one way to beat anxiety and get to know more people 👌

anything-

this tree in my room looks proper cute. I got it from Poundland but yeah obvs wasnt a £1. Was £5. But really good price i think