Homeโ€บ Travel & Free Time
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

February photo challenge

ShaunieShaunie Iโ€™m alive but Iโ€™m deadEngland ๐Ÿ Posts: 11,273 An Original Mixlorian
edited February 4 in Travel & Free Time

Heyy. Hope youre all okay. Im gunna start this on the 4th cause a bit late. Hope enjoy this months photo challenge!!!! <3

4 showing half
5 ย something blue
6 opposites
7 little details
8 home decorย 
9 something you want
10 ย your screen saver
11 Your chioce
12 ย i would reconmend ....
13 last photo you took
14 love/something red/ self love,care
15 pink
16 pattern
17 tell a story
18 kindness
19 your view
20 anything
21 i have too many.....
22 fave photo
23 something begining with F
24 something you did today
25 creative
26 anythingย 
27 hand writing
28 the time
29 something youre proud of this month
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐จ๐งโ€™๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐’๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea โ˜•๐ŸŒปโ˜• MidlandsPosts: 9,095 Supreme Poster
    Thank you shaunie

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.ย ย ย ย ย 

Astrid Alauda

Shaunie
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,535 Community Veteran
    Sorry I didn't do it this month, had too much going on, looks great Shaunie! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''ย ย 
    Shaunie
  • GreenTeaGreenTea โ˜•๐ŸŒปโ˜• MidlandsPosts: 9,095 Supreme Poster
    ย something blue!

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.ย ย ย ย ย 

Astrid Alauda

• ShaunieShaunie Iโ€™m alive but Iโ€™m dead England ๐Ÿ Posts: 11,273 An Original Mixlorian
    Little details

๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐จ๐งโ€™๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐’๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
  • ShaunieShaunie Iโ€™m alive but Iโ€™m dead England ๐Ÿ Posts: 11,273 An Original Mixlorian
    Something i want.ย 

Is this polka dot top but yeah no money๐Ÿ’ฉ

This is my screen thingy. I think its cute lol ย  Little motivation

edited February 11
    Your chioce

a wagon wheel with original wrapper

Last photo you took

this ottoman from wilko. Cause want one for teddys toys so showed my sisters

My view, not today, yesterday but I like it ๐Ÿ˜‚ you wouldn't believe just an hour before this without the shelter of the land there was 6 metre waves ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜‚

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''ย ย 
    Anything - played this card game in the club ๐Ÿ˜‚ one way to beat anxiety and get to know more people ๐Ÿ‘Œ

anything-

this tree in my room looks proper cute. I got it from Poundland but yeah obvs wasnt a ยฃ1. Was ยฃ5. But really good price i think

I have too many... Shoes ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚ I wish this was all of them but I have 2 rows by my bed ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ and this was after my clear out!ย 

Ps. There is a story behind the odd shoe, the card game mentioned above said 'swap a shoe with a friend' so we did and now the other shoe is at my friends... 200 mile away ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Anything... Today's mood ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Something I'm proud of this month - my relationship. I'm hard to photograph this ๐Ÿ˜‚ but I'm proud, for so long I've stayed single because of the trauma and bpd.. I was terrified of commitment, of being close to someone but that's changed ๐Ÿ˜Š this is probably the biggest fuck you to PTSD I can give. I'm living my life. It's not all sunshine and roses, it is a lot of hard work to overcome my demons, but thankfully my boyfriend is there to fight them with me ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Millie2787Millie2787 ๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿ’œ Posts: 3,607 Community Veteran
    Somthing Iโ€™m proud of this month ..... I got accepted onto a aspiring Nursing work experience programme my hospital trust does and it really hard to get onto ! Also a LSA said to me the other day there so happy and pleased on how far Iโ€™ve come since Septemberย 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.