You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

games

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 532 Extreme Poster
edited January 11 in Travel & Free Time
I like old pc games like those off of gog.com and humble bundle. as my mental health is goin to slide down what games would b gd to keep me frm goin outside.

Comments

• MikeMike Hummus-Fuelled Whovian LondonPosts: 1,884 Staff Moderator
    edited January 11
    What sort of games are you generally into, Ellie?

I love GOG and they have some of the best time-sinking games on the market. Open world RPG games like the ones from Fallout and Elder Scrolls are great for killing time, and so are some of the old strategy and city-building games like SimCity.

I've just removed your username there for anonymity reasons. You're welcome to share your Steam account and GOG name with other members, but it's best to do that privately. :) I've also moved this post to Travel & Free Time where it fits a little better.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • AidanAidan Potato Posts: 1,358 Fanatical Poster
    I used to play games for my mental health too, I could lose myself in open world games like Skyrim or GTA but I also play simulators because it's very engaging and I'm learning something- particularly flight simulators because flying is my dream. I've always looked up to the sky and wished I could be up where everything looks smaller- I do it for fun now but at the time it was good escapism, which actually helped ground me if that makes sense?
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 532 Extreme Poster
    I just finished ep3 of the long dark
    The forest, doom, far cry 5, metro exodus. Wbu
    The long dark is a good game, I've not played that in a long time I'll have to see what's changed. It was a while ago before it had a story. The forest is good especially co-op with a friend and I really liked DooM 😊
    I've just finished ep 3 of the long dark, waiting for episode 4 would you know when it is out
    Hey Ellie, I don't know when it's out, you might find out if you keep an eye on the Steam discussions or the developer's forum though 😊