Home Travel & Free Time Creative
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Creative writing?

ShaunieShaunie Posts: 14,307 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
Does anyone write like how they feel. I mean like we do here but i mean like in a way thats creative but not in a poem either? Like descrtive writing, mean maybe its cause ive been watching You on Netflix and shes a writer lol but seems like could be theraputic or distraction if dont write exactly your life. Im a bit stupid So i dunno lol but just wondering

I think its called like personal essay? No idea but found this link
https://www.grammarly.com/blog/personal-essay/
“ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Kinda like this? This is how I often write in my diary.. By making it a bit more creative instead of just how it is, makes it feel not as real and scary? I don't know 🤷‍♀️ in a spoiler cause well it is part of my diary 🤷‍♀️😂

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    ShaunieLorryTruck