Home Travel and Free Time
Exciting news! Join our watch club and get free access to NOW for 1 month

Weekly challenge #127

StephanieStephanie Posts: 842 Super Moderator
edited December 2019 in Travel and Free Time

Hey Folks, here is the last weekly challenge of 2019 :star:

For this weekly challenge we are going to be sharing our new years eve traditions. :heart:

Can't wait to read all your replies. :smile:

As always feel free to vote for next weeks challenge :heart:

Weekly challenge #127 3 votes

Word Challenge
100% 3 votes
Two truths One Lie
0% 0 votes
                               "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie 🌸 Posts: 12,455 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Drink vodka. Wait til 12 while watching london fireworks on tv. Say happy new year then go to bed with my vodka. Hahaha
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 3,844 Community Veteran
    Mums working tonight so I think she’s going to FaceTime me at midnight so we can say happy new year then I’ll probs go to sleep haha 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 10,837 An Original Mixlorian
    Sleep

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,589 Community Veteran
    Go out with my friends either to a house party or the pub, dash home just before midnight to bring in the new year with mam, then go back out 😂
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''