Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Been of crack

LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
edited December 2019 in Drink & Drugs
Can you help me celebrate that I havent had crack for 10 days! Instead I've dyed my hair, had my nails done and had my eyelashes done 😃

Edit:I am super proud of myself and if I was still friends with my friend I wouldnt of had any off these done and still be on crack💪

Comments

• Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Well done!! <3
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    That's amazing! Well done @Lubna. :3 Never easy to do these things.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Well done @Lubna! That really shows so much strength. It's so good to hear you are celebrating your achievements too - we are all proud of you! :heart:
  • Options
    LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
    Havent had it for 2 weeks tomorrow now 😃
  • Options
    Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    That's incredible @Lubna massive well done!  <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    mags98mags98 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Well done @Lubna
  • Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Fantastic news Lubna, you should be really proud of yourself. Please keep us updated with your progress!
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Options
    PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 228 Trailblazer
    Congratulations, we are all so proud of you!!You are so incredibly strong, well done <3
  • Options
    john144john144 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Congrats it’s hard but keep going 
  • Options
    JordanJordan Moderator Posts: 343 The Mix Regular
    I've gone ahead and closed this thread as it is from last year. We like to make sure we are providing support and encouragement to users that are still active/seeking support or advice so we close any threads that are bumped back to the top that are old.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
This discussion has been closed.