Home Anything Goes
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Free Wednesday evening? Come along to our safeguarding co-design session from 6-7:30PM. sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Cutting my hair

LubnaLubna Posts: 496 Listening Ear
For the last 2 nights someone has cut my hair. I don't know who but I have been crying about it all day. I had it cut short a few weeks ago and now it's evan shorter.
Jade09

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Posts: 892 Super Moderator
    Hey @Lubna

Sorry to hear you've been so upset about your hair, doesn't sound very nice for you :heart:

How you doing today? Sending hugs 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

• LubnaLubna Posts: 496 Listening Ear
    I feel better wearing a hat it feels like it's protected then no-one can get to it to cut it.
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 13,284 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Do you sleep walk?maybe did it in your sleep
    No I don't sleep walk.
  • Jade09Jade09 EnglandPosts: 633 Moderator
    Hey Lubna, 

This sounds really distressing for you, so sending big hugs your way!  <3

Have you had these feelings again since you first experienced them? 

Stay strong! 
    No it hasent happened again since I've been wearing my hat.