You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Group chats this week (01/12-05/12)

The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,491 Community Managers
Heey everyone :)

Here's our current chat schedule for the week ahead:

Sunday 1st December
General Chat
Support Chat

Monday 2nd December
General Chat
Support Chat

Tuesday 3rd December
General Chat
Support Chat
Support Circle

Wednesday 4th December
General Chat
Support Chat

Thursday 5th December
General Chat
Support Chat

Support Chat (8-9.30pm): A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. 

General Chat (8.9.30pm): A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. 

Support Circle (7.55-9.30pm): Support Circle is a Support Chat of no more than 6 people, where everyone takes it in turns to share while the rest of the group listens. We have places for people who want to come and get support or attend as listeners. You can sign-up here.

New to the community? Go here to find all the info you'll need about group chat.

You can find the 'join' links on this page once the sessions open. When you click 'join' for a session, you'll be taken through to our lobby area, from which you can access all the open rooms.

The Mix team <3
We're Mike, Italia and Ed - the staff team here at The Mix.  We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Posts: 385 Super Moderator
    Hey folks :heart:

Chatwee is currently down, we don't know if this will be fixed tonight or not. We will let everyone know by 8.20 if chat is being cancelled, 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 
    BubblesGoesBoo
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,662 Mega Poster
    anyone elses chat not working?
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,231 Mega Poster
    I think it is one of the updates again. I usually get an email a couple of days before.
    I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,662 Mega Poster
    May as well take my meds then :/
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Just give it 10 more minutes Bubbles
    I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
  • Eli444Eli444 Posts: 9 Newbie
    Crossing my fingers that it works 
    Kasa2103
    Supposed to have support circle tonight! 

A warrior. 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft Lover Posts: 2,338 Mega Poster
    Stephanie said:
    Hey folks :heart:

Chatwee is currently down, we don't know if this will be fixed tonight or not. We will let everyone know by 8.20 if chat is being cancelled, 
    Thank you Stephaine , don’t forgot everyone you can always Text crisis Message 85258 , The mix 1-2-1 chat or Samaritans 116 123 :)  
    “ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
    Mike
    edited December 3
    Chat is on! Or at least it works.

A warrior. 
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 385 Super Moderator
    Hey folks,

Chat is fixed now! :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 
    Yay! Thank you.

A warrior. 
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,814 Staff Moderator
    Thanks for fielding this one and looking out for each other, everyone. :3

Sorry for the disruption last night!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.