Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bad week

JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,874 Extreme Poster
Just need a place to write what’s going on tbh 

had a week from hell. Monday I attempted suicide and ended up in A&E. they wouldn’t let me leave so I escaped at like 2am Tuesday. I saw my therapist meg at 11 that day and she said I had to ring the doctors so I did and had an appt that afternoon with the advanced nurse practitioner. She wasn’t very nice tbh saying things like I’m back to square one etc and she spoke to the doctor and they gave me daily prescription so now I have to go to the chemist every day for my meds 

Wednesday I went to art therapy group and was really agitated didn’t do much etc spoke to a member of staff which was helpful and then got a call from the mental health access team who deal with referrals to cmht. She was nice actually and said they’re going to look at getting my social care package back. Apparently my old care co is gonna ring me but idk when. I don’t wanna be back under the cmht they don’t help me but nobody is listening. 

Saw my GP today - I was really anxious about it but she was nice and understanding of what happened. Ive got to stay on daily prescriptions for now and she said she will review it when
she next see me. She’s not in next week but she booked me an appt for Wednesday with a different doctor. 

Seeing my therapist Monday at least which is the one person I actually trust and I actually want to speak to her. Everyone else I want to leave me alone COs I feel overwhelmed. I just feel like so much has happened I can’t process it. 
The sun will rise and we will try again 

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Jelly :heart:

So sorry to hear about your week, sending hugs :heart: We are here for you and care about you, has it helped writing everything down?

It's positive to hear your GP was nice and understanding- that's positive. :heart:

Sending hugs to you, 

Do keep talking on here if it helps, you don't need to go through this on your own.

:heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "