You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Being a carer?

BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,662 Mega Poster
edited November 24 in Home, Law & Money
I know I said the dream is to move to Aberdeen but it's hard cause of caring for my mam.. but a house has come available 2 houses down from where I currently live! (Rent negotiable) it would give me a bit of independence but would still be around for my mam.. what kind of questions do you ask when getting a place of your own? 😂 also I don't know if I will be able to afford it, the previous tenants were paying £800 ... I currently pay 400 🙈 and it's a 3 bedroom house for just me, am I dreaming to  big or could it be possible? 
' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
Tagged:
PoppyB

Comments