You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Quotes on toilet stalls

One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 472 Rampant Poster
So I want to see what your view is..

I was out for dinner today and needed to use the loo. So I went to the toilet and usually the back of the door is covered in graffiti with horrible messages, rude remarks and drawings ect. However this time I looked and saw this quote.
”Don’t worry it’s going to work out you are strong and beautiful.” 

I was shocked to see a message like this as it doesn’t normally happen. But it got me thinking sometimes reading a quote seems so simple but it can be really helpful and meaningful. It might just be what someone needs to lift their spirits a bit.

What would you think if someone (obviously discussed and given the go ahead) wrote inspectional quotes on the back of the door to toilet stalls. We see posters about cancer, over active bladders and other informative information. It’s not very often we see something inspirational and I think it approved it would be a nice idea to have things like this on the back of doors.

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 6,499 The Mix Elder
    That is a lovely message. I would love to read that, cause toilets are a massive trigger for me cause of abuse/trauma. & hardly ever use public toilets for lots of reasons. And sometimes when people get very overwhelmed they go into a toilet stall & break down so that could def help them 
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 1,255 Fanatical Poster
    Wish men's stalls were that nice, last one I went in to was some service station and it had a phone number and said 'wife pics' :joy:

But yeah some nice words from a kind stranger in the toilet could lift someone out the dumps :smile: