You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Support Circle (Tuesday 12/11/19)

The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,482 Community Managers
edited November 13 in Group Chat Announcements
Morning Mixlorians,

Support Circle will be running as usual on Tuesday 12th November, from 7.55-9:30pm. :) 

What is Support Circle?
Support Circle follows the same basic structure as a Support Chat - opening round, support time, and closing round. Everyone that signs up will have their own time to chat and be heard by the group, and have their chance to listen and support others.

It's a great space for people who find it difficult to get their voices heard in regular support chat and/or are keen to listen and support others in a more structured environment. We have places for people who want to come and get support or attend as listeners.

You can sign-up using our form here.

If you sign up to come, do your best to be there from 8pm and then stay until closing, and make sure you don't use the other rooms. This is to make sure everyone makes the same commitment to the group and everyone feels listened to. :)

If you have any feedback about Support Circle, let us know here.

Mike & the team :star:
We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea The moonPosts: 1,077 Fanatical Poster
    Been told I'm in support circle but haven't had the password yet? Normally had it by now? Just panicking a bit @The Mix
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,153 Mega Poster
    GreenTea said:
    Been told I'm in support circle but haven't had the password yet? Normally had it by now? Just panicking a bit @The Mix
    Mike and Aife are out the office today. Check with Italia.
    I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
    The mix account is online. 
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,153 Mega Poster
    Just sent a message asking for the password.
    I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,763 Staff Moderator
    Sorry for the delay tonight @GreenTea - just sent the details out to everyone. :3 Thanks @Kasa2103!
    just because you're not doing something perfectly, doesn't mean you're not doing it
    Thank you @Mike normally have it by the time I get out of work so thought I'd PM and post here so it would be seen! Just incase I was forgotten
    The Mix