Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Weekly challenge #116

StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
edited January 2023 in General Chat

Hey Folks, so for this weekly challenge we are going to be doing the random acts of kindness challenge.

Hope you enjoy this challenge, can just post on this thread what you do to show kindness to others and also yourself :heart:

Self-care is important :heart:

Enjoy :smile:

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Weekly challenge #116 5 votes

Cute photos challenge
40% 2 votes
Something you are grateful for?
60% 3 votes
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 228 Trailblazer
    I baked some biscuits at the weekend and brought them in for my team at work :)
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    edited October 2019
    That's really sweet @PoppyB!

Someone left their glasses on the bus so I handed them in! Hopefully whoever lost them gets them back :) 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,787 Master Poster
    That's lovely of both of you with what you have done.

When I was on holiday a girl about my age was crying at another table so I went over to her to ask what was wrong and if she needed any help.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous