Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Speed

Jenna88Jenna88 Posts: 1 Just got here

For the last month ive been using 4g sometimes more of street speed a day and still cant get a high all i get is dizziness when i stand up. I use from the minute i wake till the minute i go to sleep but a a functioning speedfreak. I want to ome off it but whatcanni exect from the comedown and how long will it last as before reapsing i was 2 years clean and i cant remember. I do speedbombs and sniff speed at least 0.5g in each one…what way is quicker…last longer…how long does it take to work…how long in between each hig o f speed shall i wait for the next hit

Comments

• AbiAbi Posts: 57 Boards Initiate
    Hi there, 

I have just moved this thread into here. This will mean that other users struggling will also be able to come in and support you as well. 

<3
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Jenna88 said:

For the last month ive been using 4g sometimes more of street speed a day and still cant get a high all i get is dizziness when i stand up. I use from the minute i wake till the minute i go to sleep but a a functioning speedfreak. I want to ome off it but whatcanni exect from the comedown and how long will it last as before reapsing i was 2 years clean and i cant remember. I do speedbombs and sniff speed at least 0.5g in each one…what way is quicker…last longer…how long does it take to work…how long in between each hig o f speed shall i wait for the next hit

I was never a big fan of speed because it gave me the most awful comedowns,

If you are using it as regularly as you say, there's no wonder you have developed a high tolerance. Functioning or not, that much amphetamine is not good for you body or your mind, and certainly can't be enjoyable.

Have you thought about making an effort to stop using it?
    Weekender Offender