Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

UK Rail network timetable change (December 2019)

davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
Hey all 

As we know, the railway network changes it timetable every year by adding more services and stuff like that, 

So I'm willing to express the benefits coming across the UK with this timetable change, 

Some places may experience no change at all whereas some places are getting a complete timetable redo (oxford to London Paddington is having a complete redo)

I'm also willing to offer myself forward to help people with their queries and any complaints you may have and I will try to help you with my knowledge. 

So to start off with for this timetable change, if you let me know below or private message me,
 - Your train operating company (TOC) 
 - Your nearest station (can be a main station near you if you prefer to keep your local station a private)
 - the route or destination you travel too (not essential) 

Even if you wanted just a overview of what's changing with that certain train operator I happy explain what's changing with that train operator. 

The timetables haven't been published yet but currently we do have a idea of what improvement and changes are happening, 

Alternatively you could contact the train operators company directly on their websites and they can help you. 
Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 

Comments

• Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey all 

Before the December timetable change, theirs one before which only changes a few things.

Its the left fall timetable change and its not really much of a change, ive listed all the train operators which have altered their train times.

Again, any questions, leave them below and i get back to you when i can.  

Operator - Chiltern Railways:
    From the 7th October to 22nd December, on the Aylesbury to London via Amersham will leave 3 minutes earlier than before, the timetable can be found at any staffed station or online at 
    https://www.chilternrailways.co.uk/news/leaf-fall-2019-timetable-starts-monday-7-october

Also on the following lines:
    Kiddleminster, Birmingham, High Wycombe and London Marylebone 

Stratford, Banbury to London Marylebone 
    Oxford, Bicester Village to London Marylebone 

Aylesbury to London Marylebone via Prince Risborough

Trains will arrive at their final destination up to 3 minutes late 

This timetable starts on the 6th October and finishes on the 14th December 
    More information can be found out on the web link above:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Operator - East Midlands Railway 

changes affect from 7th October to the 14th December  (Monday to Saturday ONLY)

Lincoln - Leicester
    Trains from Lincoln to Leicester will arrive up to 2 minutes later at Nottingham and the same for trains from Leicester to Lincoln will arrive 2 minutes later at Lincoln  

Crewe - Derby:
    Trains from Crewe to Derby will arrive up to 2 minutes later at Derby
    Trains from Derby to Crewe will arrive up to 3 minutes later at Crewe 

Matlock - Newark Castle:
    Trains from Matlock to Newark Castle will depart 1 minute early from stations between Matlock and Ambergate
    Trains from Newark Castle to Matlock will arrive 1 minute later at Matlock 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Operator - Greater Anglia 

From Monday 7th October onward, midweek trains from Norwich  to London Liverpool Street between 05:00 and 07:05 inclusive will be retimed and depart from Norwich up to 5 minutes Earlier 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Operator - Merseyrail 

Journey times will be extended by up to 5 minutes on the Chester and Ellesmere port lines 

Operator - Northern

Nothern will be introducing a Leaf Fall timetable on the following routes

Newcastle - Carlisle 
    Manchester Victoria - Clitheroe
    Manchester Piccadilly - Buxton 
    Manchester Piccadilly - New Mills Central / Rose Hill Marple 
    Sheffield - Huddersfield 

These changes are minor re-timings to trains so overall journey times will be extended slightly and in some cases trains will depart earlier than in the current timetable 

For timetables go to 
    https://www.northernrailway.co.uk/news/latest-news/895-leaf-fall-timetable-change

Operator - South Western Railway 

A leaf fall timetable will be introduced on the following routes from the 6th October until 14 December 2019

Dorking and Chessington to London Waterloo
    Guildford via Effingham Junction to London Waterloo
    Reading and Ascot to London Waterloo
    Windsor and Feltham to London Waterloo

For the timetable go to 
    https://www.southwesternrailway.com/plan-my-journey/timetables

Operator - Southeastern 

Changes to some trains times will be made to a number of Southeastern routes from Monday 7th October until further notice.

Monday to Friday:
    trains on the following lines may be retimed by a few minutes at peak times 
    Hastings line 
    Maidstone East line 
    Canterbury East line 
    Medway Valley line 
    Canterbury West line 
    Chatham Main line 
    Dover line 

Saturday:
    Trains on following lines may be retimed by a few minutes between 05:00 and 08:00 
    Hastings line 
    Maidstone East line 
    Canterbury East line 
    Canterbury West line 
    Chatham Main line 
    Dover line 

Sunday: 
    Trains on the following lines may be retimed by a few minutes between 06:30 and 09:30 
    Hastings line
    Maidstone East line
    Canterbury East line 
    Canterbury West line 
    Chatham Main line
    Dover Line

for timetables can be found here
    https://www.southeasternrailway.co.uk/travel-information/live-travel-information/autumn

Operator - West Midlands Railway 

From Monday 14th October until Friday 29th November, trains between Lichfield Trent Valley and Redditch /Bromsgove will run on a amended timetable for Monday to Friday services ONLY

More information at 
    https://www.westmidlandsrailway.co.uk/travel-information/timetables
    (its the cross city line timetable your after)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following operators haven't provided information for the leaf fall timetable change, i will update this when i have the information. 

Scotrail 
    TFL Rail
    Transport for Wales 

Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help