Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.
Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!

Group chats tonight (Sunday 25/08/2019)

The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,414 Community Managers
edited August 25 in Group Chat Announcements
Hey everyone,

Tonight, we have Support Chat and General Chat running from 8-9:30pm.

Support Chat: A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. Tash and Elijah will be modding.

General Chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Stephanie will be modding.

New to the community? Go here to find all the info you'll need about group chat.

You can find the 'join' links on this page once the sessions open. When you click 'join' for a session, you'll be taken through to our lobby area, from which you can access all the open rooms.

Have great chats tonight! :star:

Aife & the team

We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
Maddie05Butterfly23

Comments

• Maddie05Maddie05 UK/NottinghamPosts: 56 Miniposter
    Yay! <3
    Butterfly23
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 2,093 Mega Poster
    edited August 25
    @The Mix    Chatwee is down 
    You have a purpose.
    GreenTeaHann
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,434 Mega Poster
    Chats down again 🙁 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 I am the Sultan. I am me. South EastPosts: 1,648 Postholic
    Fucked again! @The Mix please can you try and do something?
    So salaam worthy friend. Come back soon! That's the end.  Till another Arabian night! A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming. A whole new world, with new horizons to pursue. I'll chase them anywhere, there's time to spare. Let me share this whole new world with you. A whole new world, that's where I'll be. 

502 Bad Gateway

nginx/1.6.2
    So salaam worthy friend. Come back soon! That's the end.  Till another Arabian night! A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming. A whole new world, with new horizons to pursue. I'll chase them anywhere, there's time to spare. Let me share this whole new world with you. A whole new world, that's where I'll be. 
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,102 The Mix Elder
    I don't think much can be done at this late notice if there is a problem with chatwee software. 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    GreenTea
    I think chat is fixed. I just checked. 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    I think chat is fixed. I just checked. 
    Yesssss. Thank you so so so much. 
    No problem, lets hope it works for chat this evening 
    No problem, lets hope it works for chat this evening 
    Touch wood! That is what my mum says to me when she is on the motorway and the traffic is moving after a heck of a lot of congestion.
  • The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,414 Community Managers
    Hey everyone,

Glad to see Chatwee fixed itself and chat managed to go ahead last night! 

I hope you all had great chats :)

- Aife
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
    Butterfly23
    I am so glad to know that it fixed as well. Chat was OK. 
    Butterfly23