You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Scrapbooks

Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft LoverPosts: 2,356 Mega Poster
edited August 3 in Travel & Free Time

^^ ignore that 🙄
Howdy :) 

Recently I started scrapbooking - well it’s more of a positive type scrapbook thing that my old CAMHS worker gave me the idea to do saying that doing it would help to lift my mood but also give me something to look back on . I like to fill mine with my pen pal letters and different positive quotes cards I can find and quotes I can find on the Internet.

I wondered if anyone else did scrapbooking and thought it might be nice to share some photos of some of the pages we do (obviously I know some pages will have photos of friends and family on so It’s okay not to share those ones ) to help inspire each other or inspire someone else to take up scrapbooking :) 

These are the pages in my one so far ;

“ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
GreenTeaEvelyn360

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Posts: 426 Super Moderator
    These are really great @Millie2787

Thanks for sharing, also great thread to start. :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft Lover Posts: 2,356 Mega Poster
    I did some more work on it last night ❤️

“ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea The best. The moonPosts: 1,206 Fanatical Poster
    Your scrapbook is really cool. Well done! Thank you for sharing
  • Evelyn360Evelyn360 Posts: 82 Miniposter
    I did a scrap book a few years ago which I haven't looked at in a long time. Your post made me dig it out and I'm so glad I did! I love all the quotes in yours  <3

Millie2787Jellyelephant
  • mags98mags98 Posts: 123 Moderator
    I love this thread! Makes me want to scrapbook myself but I'm not very creative and would get annoyed that it's not meeting the standard in my head =)
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft Lover Posts: 2,356 Mega Poster
    No such thing as too many washi tapes right ? 😂 I’ve got. Few new pages but have photos with family in so won’t show this 

Butterfly23