Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Even More anxiety

NitwamNitwam Posts: 19 Settling in
So ive been feeling very anxious all day which has resulted in me feeling very warm, a bit dizzy and emotional. (im not usually one to cry but a lot of crying has been done). The warmness is a little burning sensation in my throat and my chest and the dizzzyness comes and goes. Not sure if this is a normal trait of anxiety. 
Its been stopping me doing my usual everyday activites and put me off eating today. Hopefully it will pass but its a bit scary

Comments

• Mia_mooMia_moo Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    @Nitwam that's quite common with anxiety, especially if you experience anxiety attacks.I know you may have heard this all before but try to take deep, slow breaths and calm your breathing pattern. It may help with feeling dizzy and worked up x 
    Have you considered contacting anyone about the way you feel? X
  • NitwamNitwam Posts: 19 Settling in
    @Mia_moo I've contacted my GP who did a few tests and I was told I was ok but I still feel like this most days. Hopefully it will pass 
  • dogmad20dogmad20 Posts: 152 Helping Hand
    It’s horrid I have just started getting this but it’s a new thing for me 
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Hello!

It sounds like you are going through a  tough time, the physical symptoms that you mentioned sound like those that we may experience when feeling anxious and they aren't the nicest things to go through so sending you massive hugs.  <3

Well done for contacting your GP about this, if you feel it is affecting your everyday life then it may be worth mentioning it to them again? did they offer you any type of support when you first contacted them?

Butterfly x