Home Work & Study It's Exam Time The Class of The Past
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bit of exam positivity.

LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
edited April 2021 in The Class of The Past
I'm aware some people may waiting until August to find out they passed their gcses? most people at college may have already got their course results through.

Whatever the result or if you're still waiting I want you to breathe. 

It's not the end of the world I know you did the best you had! 

In the worst case you don't come out of this with what you want, just no it's the not the end,  you're not "doomed" you can retry,  go down other paths,  get what you want without it,  there are other ways and if you're unsure just ask your tutor,  curriculum support officer,  teacher etc. 

If you need a ramble here while you wait for any results or any you have been given just come along I'll listen, but remain positive and treat yourself for all your hard work this exam season!  

If Laine can pass her maths,  anything is possible! 😂

Big hugs 💕

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
Post edited by Emma_ on

Comments

• Options
    dancertoridancertori Posts: 127 The Mix Convert
    did you pass ur math or dont u know yet.
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I got my results through before I left,  I managed to somehow pass my maths, English and got a distinction-merit on my course which is pretty good! 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Love this - good to be reminded that exams aren't the be-all and end-all! And also not to beat yourself up if you don't get the grade you want. Exams aren't always a great way to measure what you've learned, and it's okay if they don't work well for you. :)
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    last year failed gcse english and it wasn't the end of the world, just got to wait until end of august for the results, 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help