Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

It's not only girls!!

sozforhappysozforhappy Deactivated Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
It so pisses me off how society think girls are known for their tongues and can't control what they say and are often culprits of bad-mouthing and backbiting someone and gossipping. Hah well my brother is a boy and he can't keep his gob zipped, always calling me dumb and weird and insane and going on about how smarter he is than me and constantly arguing with and contradicting our parents and badmouthing his teachers at school and saying things about me to his friends that he deliberately misunderstands, and him and my dad liking to comment on my physical appearance. Not to mention hearing many loud-mouthed guys outside. It's especially hurtful that according to Islam there'll be more women in hell than men because of this. Thats pretty sexist if you ask me. I won't have that scientifically girls are mouthier than boys, we can't help that were more emotionally sensitive it's no reason to discriminate us like that.

Comments

• sozforhappysozforhappy Deactivated Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
    *loud-mouthed guys swearing and arguing at the bus driver or shopkeeper etc or at each other