Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Long haul flights

LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Has anyone ever been on a long haul flight? We have a 10 hour flight on Thursday to Mexico. The longest I've been on a plane is 4 hours. Like I'm not saying the flight there is going to be too bad because we'll be excited but any tips for the flight on the way back? I find it hard to sleep at home so I'm going to find it extremley hard going to sleep on a plane. I get so nervous thinking how can a areoplane stay up in the sky for 10 hours.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hi @Sham

Yes I've been on a few :smile: you'll probably have a little entertainment system in front of you which keeps me occupied! I also usually download music and podcasts to my phone which chill me out. I don't always sleep on flights but make the most of the time by watching films etc. 

Make sure you wear very comfy clothes and charge your phone up too! 

Also totally understand you getting nervous, but I always go back to the thought that thousands of plane journeys happen every day without any problems.

Hope you enjoy Mexico! Let us know if you need any more tips :mrgreen:

- Lucy
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
    Thankyou 🙂