Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

different places

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,968 Community Veteran
y does being different places improve mental health and why does it decine wen ur home where u know bad things hpnd
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Ellie, :heart:

It sounds like you're struggling at the minute, in answer to your question sometimes when we are away from a negative environment our mental health can improve, do you want to talk more about what is happening at home, it sounds like home isn't a positive place for you at the minute. Sending hugs, it's really positive to see that you've reached out for support, we are here for you :heart:

We care about you :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Hello @ellie2000

How are you feeling today? 

Sometimes being out of an environment where things are negative and harmful can bring us some calm and relief, not being around negative can help us to feel positive.. would you like to talk more about this? X

We are here for you 💗
  • Options
    At home where abuse happened I don't feel comfortable
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    I just play playstation games until I pass
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Send hugs
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    ellie2000 said:
    At home where abuse happened I don't feel comfortable
    I’m sorry that’s happening for you, I can partly relate to this and I wish I didn’t but I’m here if you would like to talk.. I know it’s hard but you can get through this! Feel free to send me a message anytime and I hope you are okay x