Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Low mood and can't afford mums bday pressie

So I have very low mood lately, I feel like everyone hates me right now and I don't feel good. The doctor asked loads of questions but I felt like I was left with no help just a number to call. I don't want to talk to people on the phone I hate that. 
And now I can't afford my mums 50th birthday present because I was careless with money when I wasn't feeling happy. I asked her if doesn't mind getting it the day or two after when I get paid. She said "but my birthday is on ..... day" then she looked at my sister and I felt out of place. They just don't get that I don't have a partner to help me I am a student. And they are all with someone to help them.
I don't even want to go the party they have organised for her cause I never feel welcome. And they want money for the cake and decorations off me 😟😠😔

Comments

• Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Hey @lollieflower (and welcome!) <3

I'm really sorry to hear about your low mood. We're here if you'd like to talk some more about and explore this? I can relate to feeling like everyone hates you :(

It sounds like you're feeling pretty frustrated about all this to do with your mum's birthday - and I think that's valid.

<3