You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Anyone watching Sex Education?

SkyeIsNotTheLimitSkyeIsNotTheLimit EarthPosts: 86 Miniposter
It's a show on Netflix about sex and I'm really into it. One of the topics is about not being able to masturbate, which really makes me happy as I don't feel so weird now lol

Skye
I told her once I wasn’t good at anything. She told me survival is a talent

Comments

• Lucy307Lucy307 UKPosts: 646 Extreme Poster
    Hey, yes I’ve watched all of it already! How far are you into it? Loved it, so funny and is so relatable 😄
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
    davcr0ck
  • chubbydumplingchubbydumpling DurhamPosts: 340 Moderator
    I binged it all as soon as it came out! I had the biggest crush on Gillian Anderson as a kid :# 
  • CarolineVCarolineV Posts: 133 The Mix convert
    Also binged it as soon as it came out, I loved it! So funny but also educational and really clever
  • MsBingoMsBingo Posts: 64 Miniposter
    I binge watched it! Such a good show!
    I found it to be a good reminder that lots of people struggle with sex and relationship issues
  • independent_independent_ Boards Baby ScotlandPosts: 1,213 Fanatical Poster
    I also binge watched this show, loved it! I found I loved it even more because it featured characters who were mostly in my/my friend's age group (16/17) so resonated with me more. 
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,815 Staff Moderator
    I ended up binging this after all the recommendations - such a wholesome series! Love how it wasn't afraid to tackle issues that are taboo and sometimes very intense. Slightly unsatisfying end though, would have loved to have seen a bit more of that storyline, but I guess I can wait. :tongue:
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    SophiA
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Bpd bitch ✌🏼 Posts: 700 Incredible Poster
    I loved sex education! Was a bit awkward though because the character Amy was a girl I went to school with - so to see her naked and "having sex" on screen was a little disturbing ahaha
    The sun will rise and we will try again