Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Anyone watching Sex Education?

SkyeIsNotTheLimitSkyeIsNotTheLimit Posts: 86 Budding Regular
It's a show on Netflix about sex and I'm really into it. One of the topics is about not being able to masturbate, which really makes me happy as I don't feel so weird now lol

Skye
I told her once I wasn’t good at anything. She told me survival is a talent

Comments

• Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hey, yes I’ve watched all of it already! How far are you into it? Loved it, so funny and is so relatable 😄
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • chubbydumplingchubbydumpling Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    I binged it all as soon as it came out! I had the biggest crush on Gillian Anderson as a kid :# 
  • CarolineVCarolineV Posts: 133 The Mix Convert
    Also binged it as soon as it came out, I loved it! So funny but also educational and really clever
  • MsBingoMsBingo Posts: 64 Boards Initiate
    I binge watched it! Such a good show!
    I found it to be a good reminder that lots of people struggle with sex and relationship issues
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I also binge watched this show, loved it! I found I loved it even more because it featured characters who were mostly in my/my friend's age group (16/17) so resonated with me more. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    I ended up binging this after all the recommendations - such a wholesome series! Love how it wasn't afraid to tackle issues that are taboo and sometimes very intense. Slightly unsatisfying end though, would have loved to have seen a bit more of that storyline, but I guess I can wait. :tongue:
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    I loved sex education! Was a bit awkward though because the character Amy was a girl I went to school with - so to see her naked and "having sex" on screen was a little disturbing ahaha
    The sun will rise and we will try again