Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Something or someone for everyone

Sholay09Sholay09 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
Hello all I am asking whether there is actually something or someone for everyone because there was some people that do believe that there is someone for everyone and that some people have said to me that there is actually someone out there for everyone including myself. I wanted to ask you all what you all think and whether it is actually true because I hope it is actually true as there is got to be something or someone out there for everyone and there has got to be more happiness out there for everyone too?

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Hey there (and hope you're having at least a relatively nice day xo). I believe there is. Sometimes doesn't feel that way and can be so hard to keep hope but... Yeah :) Even if you had to travel the whole world to find the something/someone.
  • MsBingoMsBingo Posts: 64 Boards Initiate
    Hey @Sholay09,

I do believe that there is someone for everyone! I don't believe there are soul mates e.g. there's not one person that we are destined to be with. However, I do think that there's at least one person out there for someone to get on with and make them happy! If that makes sense at all   :3