Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!
We are now trialing a points system in an effort to be clearer about the consequences for breaking community guidelines. Head over to this thread to find out more and give your feedback :)

Hi, my name is Masha

I’m from America, but i came on this website from Russel Brand’s Instagram, where he posted a video on food control. The things he said really resonated with me, and he recommended a support group such as this one. I might come on once in a while. 
Kathleen07littlegemz

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 The sad girl Posts: 1,367 Fanatical Poster
    Hi, welcome Masha!:) 
    When life leaves us blind, love keeps us kind - Linkin Park

Sing it for the boys, sing it for the girls, every time that you lose it sing it for the world - MCR

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 5,246 The Mix Elder
    Welcome Masha
    The moon taught me: its okay to go through phases. 🌙 The sun taught me : no matter how many times you go down, keep rising🌤
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 1,856 Staff Moderator
    Welcome to the boards @MashaN it's lovely to have you here.

So great you found out about The Mix from Russel Brand's Instagram :) 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • PianoGal0301PianoGal0301 Posts: 37 Cool Newbie
    Welcome @MashaN, :-) 
  • littlegemzlittlegemz EssexPosts: 52 Miniposter
    Hi. Welcome x