Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" Grrrh!!

sozforhappysozforhappy Deactivated Posts: 123 The Mix Convert
edited February 2019 in Sex & Relationships
I'm so peed with my parents wanting me to focus on them when they're telling me off and lecturing me and using nasty unpleasant intonations for stuff I don't mean to do or just can't help. Looking away means not letting them walk all over me and bully me. They'll say to me I deserve their rude earful cuz it's for my own good and to correct my behaviour and I don't want to have that cuz it's not good if it pisses me off so much and what I did was not on purpose. I hate hearing that I don't need to like what's "good" for me. And they always say it's ridiculous of me to forget to do stuff when it's right in front of me and it's a "regular" thing and they've just told me a minute ago and accuse me of making a habit of it (finding my surroundings boring and what's in my head more fun is simply how my brain works! No one has any right to be mean about it). I'm an adult now, I won't have being told off and pushed about like that!

[moved by moderator]
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hey @sozforhappy, I'm sorry your parents are treating you in a way that you don't like. How are you doing today? Are you arguing with them a lot at the moment? 
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend