Telephone counselling referrals are open!
Telephone counselling referrals have opened again. You can complete the online referral from by following this link.
Here's a bit of information about telephone counselling
Our Telephone counselling service is available to young people aged 25 years old and under.
Our counsellors aim to support by listening to your problems and helping you find ways to cope in a confidential, safe space.
Counselling sessions could help with issues such as:
- A bereavement (death) or relationship breakdown
- Stress / anxiety
- Exploring issues like your sexual identity / gender identity
- Dealing with issues that are stopping you achieving your ambitions
- Dealing with feelings of depression or sadness
- Understanding yourself and your problems better
- Feeling more confident
You will usually be offered up to eight counselling sessions that last around 50 minutes each.
Web chat counselling is still closed at the moment but we'll post another thread when they are open again
- Aife & the team